REBUILDING CA MAP UPDATES
- August 17: The California Transportation Commission allocated SB 1 funds to SHOPP projects and 62 new SHOPP projects have been published to the map.
- July 1: Proposed Project Priorities for FY 2018-19 submitted by eligible Cities and Counties for the Local Streets and Roads Program have been published to the map.
All subsequently eligible Cities and Counties Proposed Project Priorities will be published to the map after September 21, 2018.
- May 16: 27 New Local Partnership Competitive Program (LPP), 39 Trade Corridor Enhancement Program (TCEP) and 26 Solutions for Congested Corridors Program (SCCP) projects added to the map.
- April 28: 20 New State Highway Operations and Protection Program (SHOPP) projects added to the map.
- April 27: 28 Transit and Intercity Rail Capital Program (TIRCP) projects published to the map.
- April 11: 215 projects for State of Good Repair (SGR) and 212 projects for State Transportation Assistance (STA) projects published to the map.
- February 8: ATP projects submitted by 3 MPOs that were awarded for SB1 funds at the Jan 2018 CTC meeting have been published.
- February 5: Transit projects now available for viewing; 16 State Rail Assistance (SRA) projects published to the map.
- February 1: Local Partnership Program (LPP) projects that were awarded SB1 funds at the Jan 2018 CTC meeting have been published to the map
- February 1: 47 LSRP projects published to the map; All 2017 LSRP submitted projects are now mapped.
- December 15: Active Transportation Program (ATP) projects submitted by MPOs that were awarded SB1 funds at the Dec 2017 California Transportation Commission (CTC) meeting have been published to the map.
- December 6: All complete Local Streets and Roads Program (LSRP) applicant data received by Dec. 1 has been published to the map.